Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul
Your private vehicle will be waiting for you for an early morning transfer to the airport.
Following the flight to Kayseri city, you will travel to the Cappadocia region by car.
Your tour will include the Zelve Valley and the Goreme Open-air Museum with its churches carved out of rock and one of kind frescoes; as well as the Kaymakli underground city, where early Christians found refuge.
You may opt for a local lunch, before leaving Cappadocia and driving to Kayseri for the flight to Istanbul.
- • Transportation by air conditioned vehicles.
- • Fully escorted by an English speaking tour guide.
- • Admission fees, Lunch.
- • Airport transfers.
- • Drinks and all personal expenses.
- • Domestic flight tickets
For 1 Person : 260 Euro Per Person
For 2 People : 420 Euro (210 Euro Per Person)
For 3 People : 570 Euro (190 Euro Per Person)
For 4 People : 740 Euro (185 Euro Per Person)
Additional each person 170 Euro
Child between 2-8 age : 130 Euro
Child between 0-2 age : FREE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- • Cancellation policy for tour out of Istanbul can be done up to 48 hours before the tour to avoid any penalties, otherwise full tour rate will be charged.
- • Children 11 and younger receive 50% discount.